FRIENDSBOOKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling of confused EmptyHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

feeling of confused

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ensom_onde

ensom_onde

feeling of confused Empty
PostSubject: feeling of confused   feeling of confused I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm

If your ex still like you but you don't have affection to her anymore, what will be the things or words for her to be in move on stage?
Back to top Go down
joemalyn

joemalyn

PostSubject: Re: feeling of confused   feeling of confused I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm

simple lang..ikaw na lang ang lumayo..kasi the more na pinapakita mo at pinaparamdam mong may care ka pa sa kanya the more na maghahabol sya at mag-eexpect na may feelings ka pa rin sa kanya.. kung minsan kasi kaming mga babae medyo assuming kami..magpakita lang ng kabaitan si x naiisip namin wow ah mukhang type pa ako nito..ganon..so dapat wag mo na muna syang ientertain..oo nga may pinagsamahan kayo pero mas ok n din na iwasan mo na muna sya now.. para hindi nya ma misinterpret yung mga kilos mo..
Back to top Go down
ensom_onde

ensom_onde

PostSubject: Re: feeling of confused   feeling of confused I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 am

sometimes i cannot understand the mood of girls. like my ex she told after are break up nothing change and she will be move on, that the communication is still there, but i refused and say i can't be., because i am commit already..i know its my fault of are break up, i will be honest guys i left her for another girl. i just hate the fact when im trying to not have communication to her she will start all over again her memories and ask why you leave me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feeling of confused   feeling of confused I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feeling of confused
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRIENDSBOOKERS :: LOVE PROBLEMS!-
Jump to: